Tosio Martinengo picture gallery

 

The first art gallery was opened in 1851 in Palazzo Tosio.
In 1884 the Count Leopard Martinengo da Barco left to the town library, his scientific and art collections and also his building (restored in the XVII-XVIII centuries on a sixteenth-century building).
In 1908, the two galleries were merged in Tosio Martinengo. The west facade opens onto the square where stands the monument to the painter Alessandro Bonvicino from Brescia, called Moret
to. The work of the sculptor Domenico Ghidoni in 1898.
In 1994 collections were put together to create a new museum which offers the history of Brescia from '300 to '700.
After a tribute to Paul Tosio, with a selection of his collection (there Raffaello stands out along with other Italian and foreign), the works offer a course that culminates in the great age of Renaissance in Brescia, from Foppa generation to Romanino, Moretto, Savoldo.

 

 

www.bresciamusei.com


WEB CAM

Look at the lake in real time!

Web Cam Gardone Riviera Garda Lake

HOW TO REACH US

come raggiungerci divisore

aereo

auto

BOOKING INFO

+39 (0) 365 20261

info@grandhotelgardone.it

CONTACT US

wifiin the entire property

GHG NEWSLETTER

To be informed about the Grand Hotel in Gardone Riviera!

Invalid Input
Invalid Input